The Lancaster Board of Realtors goal is to safeguard and promote the interests of REALTORS@ in preserving private property rights and in influencing and shaping the industry
The mission of the Lancaster Board of Realtors®, Lancaster, Ohio is to unite those engaged in the real estate profession so that collectively they can:
- Promote professionalism and enforce high ethical standards
- Effectively and efficiently deliver products and services which contribute to their success.
- Protect and enhance their rights to conduct their businesses
- Advocate private property rights
- Promote community development
- Promote mutually beneficial relationships with those engaged in related businesses
- Serve the public and their communities with integrity and competency
The Lancaster Real Estate Board@ was incorporated on October 27, 1950. Trustees at that time were Larkin Durdin, David Macioci, E.M. Kane & Bruce Harner. There were 17 members.
On June 25, 1960 the name was changed to Lancaster Board of REALTORS@ with Trustees Leonard Gorsuch, H. William Fisher and James Wagonseller.
The Lancaster Board of Realtors has grown to almost 300 Realtor and Affiliate Members and their membership spans across Fairfield, Hocking, Perry, Pickaway, Franklin, Muskingum and Licking Counties.